|Extensive experience leading usability tests. Extensive experience working with client to improve interfaces though usability testing, acting as consultant and leading process from conceptualization through final report and implementation suggestions.
|Familiar with Windows XP, Mac OSX, Unix. Extensive experience upgrading, diagnosing ,and repairing
|Excellent people skills. Ability
to lead and work in team setting. Able to work with diverse people
to achieve common goals. Supervisory experience. Experience working
with people from entrepreneurial, artistic, design, technical and
|Detail oriented, strong organizational
and project management skills. Good analytical aptitude. Strong background
in marketing and graphic production. Able to work on several jobs
concurrently while meeting deadlines.
|Webmaster - Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
|Maintain and develop
content. Improve logical structure and navigational flow of site.
Provide quality assurance for content and functionality as it moves from test and development into production. Lead role
in enhancing and improving Bank's public outreach efforts via its
public web site. Lead role in usability testing and consulting for units throughout the Federal Reserve System.
|Design & Implementation Associate/Web Developer
to October 2001
Lead role in the design and implementation of website for company
that provides subscription-based financial newsletter content to
- Responsible for implementing improvements to design and functionality
of website as part of product review team.
- Designed/implemented purchase order paths and home pages for
- Designed and built third-party websites for clients such as
CNBC, Phillips Publishing and American Association of Individual
- Built simplified version of website for PDAs (accessed through
Avantgo) and phones (using HDML).
- Responsible for documentation of site and functionality of site.
- Trained staff in proprietary templating system used to create
and display editorial and marketing copy throughout site.
- Provided client instruction and service for third-party client
- Responsible for QA and debugging of site.
|Computer Consultant - Self-employed
to April 1998
Performed contract work in three major areas, web site design,
computer diagnosis/repair, and training.
- Wrote copy and designed site used by local home theatre retailer
to advertise services and establish web presence using Symantec
Visual page, Pagespinner and BBEdit to write HTML. Used Adobe
Photoshop 4 to prepare graphics, including scanning images and
preparing images for use on website.
- Converted existing Quark and Pagemaker files to html for reuse
- Isolated software and hardware problems on networked computers
at local high school. Performed variety of repairs and updates
including clearing extensions conflicts, repairing jammed floppy
drives, adding RAM and adding printers to LAN. Trained instructors
at local high school in diagnosing/repairing computer problems
and using software, including Adobe Photoshop 3 & 4, Norton
Utilities, Timbuktu and At Ease.
|Production Manager - Creative Services Department,
Wells Fargo Bank
to October 1996
Responsible for execution of creative projects, working closely
with designers and clients.
- Designed and produced ads, posters, brochures and other sales
promotion and advertising pieces, with an eye towards using new
technologies allowing savings to both time and cost.
- Designed and built web pages for Creative Services Department.
- Trained department personnel in the use of new software and
- Acted as resource for marketing departments throughout the bank
in the use of new technologies, including software, equipment
and the Internet.
- Worked closely with vendors to establish relationships for integration
of new technologies.
|Production Manager - Performance Information Department,
Wells Fargo Bank
to October 1997
Responsible for communicating incentive plans and performance information
to sales staff, working closely with IT, compensation and marketing
- Designed and produced intranet site providing information on
sales promotions and marketing plans for bank wide operations,
including converting sales plans, compensation plans and servicing
guides to web format.
- Designed and adapted existing web sites to match specifications
for emerging formats and test projects.
- Established procedures for updating web literature, including
calendars and newsletters.
- Supervised assembly and distribution of compensation reports
to 13,000 person sales force.
- Maintained mailing lists/contact lists for bank wide sales force,
and manipulated database for various distributions ordered by
bank departments, using MS Access and Excel.
- Supervised print production and distribution of sales incentive
compensation plans and product servicing guide to ten western
states, achieving savings of 33% over previous edition.
|Associate Financial Analyst - Advertising Department,
Wells Fargo Bank
to May 1993
Acted as point of contact between bank personnel and bank's advertising
agency (McCann-Erickson SF).
- Responsible for sales promotion and advertising billing and
estimates from advertising agency.
- Answered billing and estimate questions from clients, serving
as resource for clients bank-wide.
- Researched and resolved discrepancies in invoices and estimates
for banks advertising and promotion expense lines.
- Assisted in trademark research and registration.
- Provided assistance and support for software and computer systems,
including purchase, installation and use of hardware and software
for both Mac and DOS platforms.
|House Manager - Cowell Theater, Fort Mason Center
- Act as liaison between venue and visiting event producers for
440 seat rental theatre.
- Establish working relationship of providing support for producers
for all aspects of audience interaction.
- Ensure that producers and theatre staff are aware of potential
problems and work to solve them.
- Ensure that producers and theatre staff are aware of all production
demands that impact audience, minimizing problems and conflicts.
- Provide technical assistance and expertise as needed.
- Provide assistance with ticketing problems and setting up event
box office and seating systems as required.
- Train and supervise ushers for events.
|Stage Manager - Royal Viking Line
to September 1988
- Managed all technical aspects of production shows, music recitals
and cabarets aboard luxury cruise ships.
- Managed 500-seat lounge theatre, 200 seat movie theatre, and
- Designed lighting for guest artists and production shows.
- Videotaped lectures and shows for rebroadcast on closed-circuit
TV. Solved myriad supply, prop equipment problems to put up three
shows daily while traveling worldwide.
- Trained ships crew to operate theatre equipment.
- Trained assistant stage managers. Maintained equipment.
|Assistant Securities Trader - Sherwood Securities
to December 1987
- Expedited trades of NASDAQ securities using various information
and reporting systems.
- Responsible for keeping records of all securities transactions
of San Francisco office of major market maker.
- Resolved discrepancies and transmitted daily records to firm ps
New York headquarters.
- Responsible for maintenance of mainframe computer.
Bachelor of Arts, Drama and Business Administration (Dual Major)
Dominican College of San Rafael
(UC Berkeley Extension)
- Introduction to Programming Logic and Design
- Computer Programming Using C
- Unix Made Easy
- Hypertext and Computer User Interface Design
||Classical music, theater, reading
||Send me an Email.